Tuesday, 19 March 2013

My Ordinary Day


In an Ordinary day I was still in my  ordinary bed while everybody else was having ordinary breakfast.
JESSICA! shouted my ordinary  mum have breakfast! I don't want ordinary  breakfast I said shouting back. I put on my ordinary uniform, brushed my ordinary teeth, had a ordinary bath and left. Bye mum I said as I left. I was now at ordinary school and I played ordinary netball with my ordinary friends till the ordinary netball hoop fell down.
Then RING A LING! the ordinary bell rang. I went into my ordinary class and got out my ordinary maths book out because I had a ordinary feeling we were doing ordinary maths. NO WE'RE NOT! said a loud friendly voice.
Then this colorful clown looking man came in with this weird old fashioned record that I saw once saw like a 100 years ago!  We're doing IMAGINENGINE!  what is IMAGINENGINE I hissed.
Haven't you ever been to school before? the man shouted. He looked as if he was about to turn red although he was red. He told us to close our eyes and he put this music on I imagined I was at a beautiful beach with beautiful horses and that did change my ordinary day.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jessica I love your writing. Cool photo Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Jessica that was a cool story it had a lot of detail and humor.
    (Great photo Jess)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Jessica your ordinary day story is awesome

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...