Friday, 19 April 2013

My Dog Poem


My dog Tyra from Room16 Parkvale on Vimeo.

Here is my sock puppet video of my poem.

 My dog Tyra By Jessica Snow


                           I've always been a dog lover

                           so my my mum  said its time  we have

                           a dog.

                          
                           We travelled long to get it but I knew that it was worth it.   

                         
                           We now arrived and there was
                           heaps of dogs I chosed the black labrador
                           and everyone agreed.

                           We picked up the dog and paid for her
                           what should we name her said my sister
                           why not lucy I said because her skin is very loose
                           but in the end we named her  Tyra.
                                                                                          
                                         

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic poem, Jessica.

    You really used your reading, writing and speaking skills together to create a lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...