Friday, 9 August 2013

The little Dragon

The little dragon
The Little dragon only a fingertip small
was flattering his wings because he was flying.
he flew of my finger because he found his mum he flew to her
his mum was busy flying to the other dragons so He just sat on my finger for the rest of the day.
all he did was sleep so I took him off my finger and tucked him into bed.
I DON'T WANT TO GO TO BED!!! I WANT TO PLAY!
Ok I said well go and find your friends.
But But.....I don't have friends muttered the little dragon
Me too I said
Lets be friends the little dragon said
ok I said with a smile.
We went off and played and this had to be the best friend ever
The little dragon overheard me talking in my mind
What! he said you talk to yourself
No! sorry I say when im excited I always do that.
I wish I had a mum said the little dragon then I will have a name instead of people just calling me little dragon all the time i'm sick of it!!!!! it makes me feel like i'm nothing and all I am is a little dragon.
Well I thought that that lady over their was your mum the one you were flying to.
No thats my step mum and she is horrible!
she makes me do all the chores and I am too small to.
Well I say lets get you a name you can chose,
Actually I think that my name is special even though  I don't have one but I have been called little dragon for years in my life and I think it suits me now what do u think,
Well I say I like it!
good the little dragon says
and for now on everyone thought he was special

and he was the worked in the royal palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...