Wednesday, 18 September 2013

My Optimist Yachting Reflection

Reflection for Optimist Yachting
Something I was pleased with was that we didn't capsize
because I would have fallen in the water.
I really enjoyed learning how to sail on the boat both ways because at first I was nervous but then when I got the hang of it it was fun.


Something I found hard was sailing when I had to duck down because of the boom that would swing back and hit you. Because I remember the sound from last year it made a loud banging noise.
Something that made me think was that when I got the hang of it because luckily I know now otherwise we would have capsized.
Something I want to get better at is focusing while bending down so the boom won't catch me.
         

Here is my Optimist Yachting Reflection I did on GoAnimate.

Optimist Yachting by jessica7tdg on GoAnimate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...