Thursday, 19 September 2013

Reflection for Optimist Yachting day 2

Reflection for Optimist Yachting

Something I was pleased with was that I came 4th in the Kayaking race Because of Yesterday when I got the hang of it.
Something I found hard was trying to get back to shore in the yacht because I probably would have capsized if I didn't
Something that made me think was when I knew that the mainsheet controls the yacht to.
Something I want to get better at is not screaming when the boat dips

         
Here is my Go Animate I hope you like it
and please comment:)
Optimist yachting day 2 by jessica7tdg on GoAnimate

6 comments:

  1. Wow Jessica.
    Great reflection.
    I that supposed to be dip or tip?
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jessica!
    What a great go animate video you have created.
    I like how the background is the beach because it suits yachting.
    Your reflection sounds great.
    I like the photo of you close up.
    Are you enjoying kayaking and yachting so far?
    Because I am!
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow awesome work and I like the go animate as well. Great writing jessica.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Jessica
    Great post.
    Your video was really cool I liked how you are on the beach in a different place than every one else.
    Keep up the good work.
    Well done !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your reflection Jess. And well done on 4th place. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work Jessica.
    Cool Go animate.
    Great reflection.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...